Ok Friends, life is just so good right now. It's really good all the time though isn't it? Nothing in particular happened for me to feel this way, I just feel like I'm so blessed with all many treasures in my life. I'm so thankful and grateful for so many things right now. Here's the short list:
1. My fab husband and awesome daughters (obviously). David is just the best in so many ways and I cannot imagine my life without him. He is my rock. Ella is the funniest 3 year old and makes me laugh all day long. Finley is the most assertive 15 month (yikes!) ever and I love her sassy and scrappy attitude. Of course, my crazy dogs belong in this one too.
2. My fab parents, brother and in-laws and extended family. They love me the same even though I've relinquished my number 1 spot on both sides of the family to Ella and Finley. I've come to terms with it and I'm totally ok with it. They are the best ever.
3. My incredible friends. I have friends I've known since I was 5 years old, since middle school, since high school, since college, and since living in Atlanta, and since having kids. How fun is it to have friends from all phases of life? I love them all so much. Y'all are awesome!
4. I am so thankful, that one of my college friends, Sage, is going to have TRIPLETS tomorrow. For realz, triplets. And they are all girls!! Sage is such a rock star and has been in the hospital, on bed rest for 6 weeks. Anyone, other than Sage, would go crazy, but she's taken it all in stride. Go to her blog, www.nicholsandnonsense.blogspot.com, to read all about her adventure. Sending up lots of prayers for you and Jack and I cannot wait to see pictures of those babies!
5. My awesome church and Sunday School class. I can't even begin to say how special these 2 things are in our lives.
6. The Holidays. I'm obsessed with this time of year! LOVE it. I can't wait to start decorating for Christmas. I think I've already blogged a little bit about this.
7. Pinterest. Obsessed. This will be a huge resource to me in doing number 6. I wish I could spend/waste more time on it. However, it totally tricks me into believe I can turn into Martha Stewart/Bob Villa (for David)/Vern Yip/Paula Deen.
8. Good Health. Enough said.
9. Football!! Go Pack Go! We are headed to a Monday Night Green Bay game in a couple of weeks. We are so excited!
10. The Kardashians. It's such a guilty, dumb, and stupid pleasure, but I just get sucked in and can't stop watching them. And, Kris and Kim are getting divorced after 72 days of being married. Total shocker, I know.
That's all friends. What are you thankful for?