Ok, so I'm going to try and do a weekly update for all the things I'm thankful for from now until the end of the year. Who knows, I might get all crazy and start doing this on a forever basis. Here goes:
1. Birthdays. And not just because today is mine. As I overheard someone once say, "I would rather see it that not". I love birthdays, and not just because I get awesome gifts (like the new iPad this year--thank you my fab family). but because they are just fun days. 32 years old and I love my life.
2. Chai tea from our Keurig coffee make. LOVE it. And since I've never had a cup of coffee, it's the closest I'll ever get to it.
3. Weddings. We went to a wedding this past weekend and it was so fun. I mean, who doesn't love a wedding? I will devote another post to this later this week because Ella was a flower girl and David was a groomsman. And, what is it about a man wearing a tuxedo? I think it's like the equivalent of stiletto heels for woman. They just automatically make the person wearing said item look good. And, my husband looked incredibly handsome in his tux this past weekend.
4. My new iPad. Just a tab bit obsessed with it and I can't seem to put it down.
5. Butter cream frosting. It's the best ever and I've found a recipe for it that I think I finally perfected and Lordy, how I can inhale that stuff. I even try to find more ways to bake now just so I can make it.
6. That my friend Sage had her 3 GIRLS last week and they are beautiful.
7. I'm thankful that several of my friends are pregnant right now.
8. I'm thankful that I'm NOT an Occupy Wall Street protester. These people are just wackos. I could go on and on about this, but I'll spare everyone.
9. I'm thankful for picture frames. We ordered pictures the other day for the first time in well over year. I went to change the pictures out in some of our frames, and there were at least 5 old pictures behind the current one. I had so much fun going through the old photos and remembering what I was doing at that point in time in my life.
10. This time of year and not just because the holidays are right around the corner. But, have y'all looked outside lately? Have y'all noticed how absolutely beautiful the trees are? I swear I don't ever remember the colors being this vivid. I try and point them out to Ella (and Finley too, but she can only see the seat since she's still rear facing) and I bet I say, "Ella look how beautiful the trees are" at least 52 times a day.
Ok. That's all. Tell me what you are thankful for.
*** For those that blog, what's up with all the changes to blogger? I have no clue what I'm doing now.