No, I'm not pregnant. Sorry to disappoint you DeeDee and Gammy. But, we did add another member to our family this weekend. Meet Stanley! I mean, seriously, how cute is he?
We don't know too much about him yet, but here's what we do know:
1. He's absolutely the sweetest thing ever.
2. He LOVES the girls and Ella LOVES him. Finley, not so much. She's never really been into dogs like her big sister.
3. He's got super soft and squishy ears and still has a trace of puppy breath.
4. I kind of want to bite him all the time and I get the softies when I pet his ears.
5. He and Otto get along great, which is such a relief. I was holding my breath big time on this one.
6. He's housebroken--whoo-hoo!
7. He can curl into the smallest ball, especially in the girls chairs, which he LOVES, as evident in the picture.
8. He's got a very deep bark.
9. My mom found him on top of the kitchen table today. Like all the way on top with all 4 paws. He can be a little naughty.
10. He sleeps in his kennel, but likes to whine and bark at certain points in the night. It's kind of like we have a new baby in the house. Not really, but a little.
11. He still has some of his boy parts and I think he likes to flaunt them in front of Otto. Luckily, said parts are coming off in a few weeks.
12. He's a lover and would cuddle with you all day if you would let him.